Hey, I am Emma from Australia, yes, Australia the far far away land where we shorten every word to make our lives easier, it may have taken me 4 long plane rides to get here, but I made it and I couldn’t be happier.
I smile every day for many reasons, the list could go on for years but I have condensed it down to 10 short points.
- The views are out of this world and no matter how much I shake my camera when I take the photos or how much it rains they still turn out perfect.
- Even the view from the toilet is fabulous
- The friends I have made in 3 very short jam packed weeks are amazing.
- The food is so so good.
- Cleaning the toilets can even be fun.
- I wake up every day in the Swiss Alps and get to be outside leading super fun activities!!
- I get opportunities to challenge myself every day
- It is okay to sing your heart out to the world’s worst songs
- The word “super” and “cool” are super over used in the coolest ways
- PINK IS LIFE, PINK IS LOVE.
I am so thrilled to be here at KISC and doing something that I love every single day, I am having an absolute blast and can’t wait for more fun, adventures and laughs with the other pinkies, who knows if I will ever leave.