Available from 0000-00-00 Available until 0000-00-00 Minimum Age None Max. People in Group 40 Cost child CHF 8.00 Cost adult CHF 8.00 Duration Half day (AM or PM) Difficulty All year, Guide, International Friendship, Winter Evening
Choose one of the main crafts we offer and do any two others alongside it. Try your hand at some crafts made out of leather, juice packets, string, paracord and several other options.
Selection 1 (Choose 1 of these)
- Leather Work
- Badge Making
- Paracord Bracelets
Selection 2 (Choose 2 of these)
- Eco Craft Tetra-Pak Wallets
- Pin Flags
- Friendship Bracelets
- Woggle Making
- Mini Scarves
- Tetra Pack Wallets: Use recycled drinks cartons to make a safe place for your money!
- Leather Work: This is your chance to make something simple out of leather, either a woggle, bookmark, or key ring. Use stamps and our special heating pen to decorate your item.
- Friendship Bracelets: Use some brightly coloured threads to make some trendy, colourful friendship bracelets for yourself or a friend.
- Pin Flags: By using small beads you can make a small flag that can be pinned to your clothing. What a good way to show your new international friends where you come from.
- Badge Making: make up to 2 badges with yur own design that you can wear with pride on your Scout uniform.
- Paracord Bracelets: Use parachute cord to create an attractive and practical bracelet.
- Wire Craft: Bend, shape and mould wire into shapes and create your own designswith the wires.
- Woggle Making: Try our 2 methods to make a woggle that you can wear for the rest of your time here at KISC on your Scout scarf.
- Mini Scarves: learn how to make miniature scout scarves that you can decorate your uniform, bag or scarf with.
Number Activities Max. People in Group Minimum Age Cost adult CHF Cost child CHF
Year round activity Summer activity Winter activity