Winter Kit List
This kit list has been developed by our Programme Staff over many years and should help you get the most of your activities! For some winter activities the Kit List is essential. i.e. No Helmet, No Skiing!
Please take a look also at the Summer Kit List.
- Ski trousers and jacket, thermal underwear, warm clothes
- UV/sun protection cream and lip protection (factor 15+)
- Sun glasses or ski goggles with good UV protection
- Warm hat and Gloves (preferably waterproof)
- Full water bottle (minimum 1 ltr)
- Reusable Lunch Box with your packed lunch
- The ski passes that your ski guide gives you!
- Your Skis/Snowboards and poles (if not hiring).
- Ski/Snowboard Boots
- Helmet (compulsory for guided skiing, snowboarding or sledding, strongly recommended for unguided activities)
- Waterproof hiking boots (if you are doing winter activities such as Gemmi Hike n Sled)