After a very successful Summer season, we have just welcomed 9 new Short Term Staff to help us run the centre for the Autumn season. While we are busy training the Autumn staff, we are already planning ahead for upcoming seasons. We are looking for Catering Long Term Staff, and for Helpers for various periods of time. Below you will find more details about the LTS opportunities, and a list of the different times we need Helpers for.
Catering Long Term Staff
We are pleased to announce an exciting new structure for our Catering Long Term Staff team! In addition to our permanent Catering Supervisor, the Catering team will consist of three 12-month positions: a Catering Manager, 2x Catering Assistants, with 2 more Catering Assistants joining us in the Summer.
The positions of Catering Manager and one 12-month Catering Assistant are now open for applications. Are you ready to join this dynamic team? Please have a look on our website for more details. You can also send Dylan (AU) an email to express your interest and/or ask any questions about these positions.
We need Helpers for the following times and special events:
- Winter training week - 3rd to 10th of December
- Christmas & New Year's - 22nd of December to 2nd of January (we need most Helpers between the 26th and 2nd)
- International Rover Week - 25th of December to 3rd of January (preferably you will have guided winter activities before)
- Winter Weeks - 10th to 26th of February (we are looking for people who can guide skiing or run winter activities for a full week, and for people to help out in House & Catering)
- World Scout Education Conference - 8th to 17th of May. Next Spring we are proud to host the World Scout Education Conference at KISC. For this we will need a lot of Helpers as it will be a huge event. Please let us know already now if you would be interested and available to help us out during this event!
You don't have to be available the whole time, even one or two weeks during one of these periods would be great. If you are interested just send an email to Anna (FI) with the following details:
- Seasons worked at KISC
- Why you want to come as a Helper
- Dates you are available
We are looking forward to welcome you back as staff here at KISC!
Yours in Scouting,
Anna Järvinen (FI)
Staff Development Director