Tip-Top Top-Tips for Smiling in the Rain!17.07.2014
Hello, my friends /ahojte priatelia!-sk/
I’m Katarina and I spent the last 22 years of my life in Slovakia dreaming in my bed. So now is the best time for a change and living my dreams!
Smiling is defined in dictionary as "moving one's features into a pleased, kind, or amused expression, typically with the corners of the mouth turned up and the front teeth exposed”. Sometimes it is hard to set your mouth in this position, because there are many factors that can affect smiling. For example- rain while you are working in campsite :D 6 days of rain this week. But despite the cloudy, wet days I succeeded in smiling :D
And what made me smile the last really rainy week? Let me introduce you to a few tips of how to stay smiling on campsite even if it is raining a lot:
• enjoy wearing a yellow raincoat and yellow rubber boots, because you are the only shiny yellow thing that people can see instead of sun
• encourage yourself during work with song: It’s raining men, Hallejulah, It’s raining men, Hallejulah....
• be happy from seeing many rubbish bags in the recycling center, because it means that you will work under a roof for a few hours
• stroke Ginger or other cats in the center as much as possible
• have a nutella sandwich and a banana in the campsite staffroom
• think about the fact that you still have a cozy bed in the chalet
• try to make guests laugh, for example by your epic fall, which happened to me
• try to ensure that the guests have enough pallets and tarps
• if you want to experience warm rain, go powerwashing
And the last one- keep thinking that the rain is just liquid sunshine ;)