A life of the Pinkie
I may not come from the other side of the world, but I also find my not that long way to that beautiful place. So I try to take you with me on that swiss journey.
So I heard the first time from KISC two years ago and since then I wanted to become a staff member. And when I got the answer that I will be a Short Term Staff in Spring I was unbelievable happy! As a non-pinkie it must seem really weird what we are doing day by day, but I will try to make it a bit easier for everyone! So I will introduce you a bit to the pinkie life!
What is so special about this place and good daily tips:
- The heart-warming people who live and work here
- Hide your sweets
- Be yourself
- Smile a lot
- The dancing in the laundry
- Never be late for thought for the day
- Celebrate kitchen parties
- Christmas Songs in April
- Loud and silent moments with the other pinkies
- Dance like no one is watching
- Just to be myself
- The beautiful swiss mountains
- Cuddle with the cats
- The atmosphere at this place
- The amount of food we eat
- Just to smile for no reason
- Be proud to be a scout
- Sing as loud as possible, even if you don’t know the lyrics
I smile because of all that reasons and much more! Whether I’m deep cleaning or eating way too much food every minute spent here is amazing in its own way.