Finland and other amazing geographical facts
Being the Smile of the (last last) Week, I have now the wonderful opportunity to share my random thoughts with you. This time I'll educate you on Geography.
- Estonia is an actual country, is not part of Finland and yes, there is a capital, called Tallinn. No, they didn't steal their language from the Finnish, it is just similar to Finnish.
- Canada is not "almost USA" and the letters 'CA' stand for Canada, not California. If you ever happen to make these mistakes in front of a Canadian, we will see them turning red and planning for revenge.
- If you are from Scotland or Northern-Ireland, you are from the UK. But apparently, people coming from Liverpool are only from Liverpool, not from England nor the UK.
- If you hear people or some Pinkies talking about 'shar' and 'cois', you had the chance to meet the people from Northern-Ireland.
- Uruguay is and independent country, next to Argentina and is not a town in Argentina.
- Sadly, there are no leprechauns in Ireland.
- Australians don't ride to school with kangoroos, although they like to make people think that they do that.
- Japan is situated east from Asia, not from Australia. You will find New-Zealand on east from Australia.
I hope that you found these facts eduacating. Otherwise, it has been a gorgeous week, and even if it seems that there are tons of water dropping from the sky, try to remeber the moto of the Summer Staff 2009... "Let you smile be your umbrella!"'.
Summer Staff 2009
Tuuli's "Smile of the Week" picture has been inspired in the movie poster of "Grease".