High Season Staff
High Season Staff (HSS) positions cover the very peak of the summer season. If you have been Short Term Staff and don't have the 4 months or more to be Long Term Staff, then HSS gives you the opportunity to work again at the Centre during the most exciting part of the year.
As High Season Staff you will receive the following benefits:
- Shared accommodation.
- All meals, both while at work and on days off.
- 1,5 Days Off per week and regular Staff Night Out's
- Reimbursements of some travel costs through the European Scout Volunteer Programme (only for EU and USA)
- Full accident insurance cover (you need your own insurance for equipment and health).
- Use of the Centre's lift passes, subject to availability.
- Appropriate Staff Training and recaps.
- It is recommended to arrive a few days early or stay some days longer to allow you to have some free time in Kandersteg
Prerequisite to Apply for High Season Staff:
- You must have been a staff member before
Responsibilities of High Season Staff:
- Some HSS will work in Guest Services (Shop, Catering, House) and some in Campsite. Have a look at the helpers page for Programme HSS.
- Do Duty for special events such as August 1st and Summer Christmas.
- Required to help around the Centre where needed.
- Help with August 1st.
High Season Staff Guidelines: