The FoundationCampfire at BP Fellows Weekend October 2014
Our Bank Details:
Kandersteg International Scout Centre Foundation
Wagetiweg7, CH - 3718 Kandersteg, Switzerland
Bank: Berner Kantonalbank AG, 3001 Bern
IBAN: CH38 0079 0016 8748 1106 8
Swift Code: KBBECH22
Our Foundation is legally registered in Switzerland as "Not for Profit Organisation" and therefore donations are excempt from tax.
When in 1994 the New Chalet got built, the decision was taken to create a Foundation with the aim of taking care and management of all KISC buildings and properties, the so called Kandersteg International Scout Centre Foundation. The Foundation board is actively involved in fundraising.
The members of the Foundation Board are elected by the KISC Committe. By this procedure it is ensured that both boards work closely together and plan further improvements and enhancements of the centres property together.
Actually the Foundation Board is busy with the enhancement of Sunneblick as well some projects on the Campsite and is actively involved in Fundraising for the renewal of the outside of Chalet, the so called Welcome2KISC project. Its aim is to decorate the surrounding in a more welcoming and scouty way. Finde next to this the description of the project Welcome2KISC.
The current members of the Foundation Board are from June 2014:
- Beat Wenger (CH), Chairman of the Foundation
- Adrian Straubhaar (CH), Vice Chairman
- Dominik Roos (CH), Treasurer
- Abdullah Alfahad (SA), representing the World Scout Committee
- Hulda Sólrún Gudmundsdóttir (IS), representing the European Scout Committee
- Felix Strebel (CH), representing the Swiss Guide and Scout Movement
- Christoph Buschor (CH), representing the Swiss Scout Home Foundation
- Thijs Stoffer (NL)
- Eliane Baumann (CH)
- Andreas Thomet (CH)
- Stefan Kesselring (CH)
Felipe Marqueis (BR) has been elected as Secretary General of the Foundation.